Ah, another year at Governors ball with W hotels. If you’re not familiar with Governors ball, its a 3 day festival similar to Coachella that takes place at Randalls island. It featured artists such as Haim, The Killers, Bob Moses, Duke Dumont and Beck. Unfortunately, the last day and the day Kanye was supposed to perform was cancelled due to the rain and thunderstorms.
Eric and I were chauffeured to and from the festival all weekend with a Bentley, flying lotus. We had a driver, Sevan who was so patient with us since Eric and I were taking photos of the car the entire ride to Randalls island. On day one I decided to wear this beautiful laced dress from one of new favorite brands, Ganni. It was the perfect dress to twirl around in during the festival. I paired it with my go to espadrilles from Vince and my newest obsession from Chloe – the Faye bag.
Day 2 was raining a whole lot hence the w hotel ponchos! Thank god we had the cabana to save us from getting soaked as well. On day 2 I wore a Cameo collective bold orange top that was definitely eye catching – my best friend Dani Song was able to spot me miles away! haha The shorts I wore were from Chloe, since the top was such a statement T’he espadrilles are once again from Vince, they’re so comfortable and make my legs look great! Last but not least, the cross body bag I threw on is one of my favorite LA based brands, Thale Blanc.
1. Egg shop: Breakfast/Brunch joint, located in the lower east side.
2. Happy Bones: Coffee shop located in Soho.
3. Buvette: French restaurant (breakfast, lunch, dinner) located in the West village.
4. Dominique Bistro: located in the West Village
5. Ludlow coffee supply: located in the lower east side
6. Souvlaki GR: located in the East Village
7. Sel Rose: (Oyster bar) located in the lower east side
8. Chalait: Matcha/coffee joint, located in the West Village
9. The Musket Room: located in Nolita